Saturday, February 4, 2012

Showered with LOVE

My very first Bridal Shower was a great success. I'll have to upload pictures later, but for now you can read about how fabulous it was. 

My bridesmaid and great friend Faith put out a spread like you wouldn't believe. We had fondue with strawberries and shortbread, meatballs in vodka sauce, cookies, brie and crackers, two cheese balls covered in pecans, artichoke dip, fruit and dip, a humongous homemade Italian Cream Cake and I'm sure I'm leaving out a lot more yummy stuff. 

Her house was so spacious and gorgeous. She had a room for the food, a room for gifts and her living room and kitchen were very open so it gave us all room to breathe while still being close together. 

We had a great showing with about 20 people coming :) I received a lot of great gifts like an apron, frames, kitchen gadgets, tortilla warmer, cookbooks, glasses, a wine opener, a single-serve coffee maker and even pictures of me when I was little from my Meme's house. Korie made a special trip to North Zulch  before the shower to get them for me. 

All in all it was a fantastic time, and it made me so excited for the BIG DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to your birth month Baby K

November is finally here. Some days have gone by more slowly while others have flown by. One thing is for sure, you are very, very loved lit...