Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Car Week … blah

My car received a failing grade!
There comes a time in every car’s life when their inspection runs out and it’s time to get a new one. Well guess what, I took my car in for an inspection and it FAILED! I couldn’t believe it…my less than 10-year-old car was revoked.
Old tires were the culprit, but it ended up taking us the first half of the week to get everything straight. Since car shops aren’t open very late, I would drive to the shop during my lunch hour and my husband would pick me up.  Then, we’d have to go pick my car up after work. It was a grueling and expensive week (needless to say)…

Monday: Inspection and oil change, inspection failed
Tuesday: New Tires ($$)
Wednesday: Re inspect, pass

Check out my shiny new tires, she now rides like a charm
Then, it was my husband’s turn. He is leasing a car and it’s almost time to renew or make another decision. Well, on Thursday after work, we went to the dealership and it took us all night just to get to the answer, we  couldn’t afford the car he wanted…so we decided to stick with his current car, which also needed inspecting.

Thursday: Car Dealership
Friday: Inspection Failed!

That’s right, his less than 5-year-old car’s inspection also failed…Now, he needs a new battery and two new tires, and before he can re-inspect it has to be driven 60 miles with the new battery. GGRREEAATT…
That was our week last week, boo! Hope you have a better story to share…please cheer me up below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to your birth month Baby K

November is finally here. Some days have gone by more slowly while others have flown by. One thing is for sure, you are very, very loved lit...