Friday, August 5, 2011

Reliving the Big Day


It's never too soon to talk about reliving the big day,  and it’s no secret I LOVE video. In my opinion the best way to relive something is through film.  

I’m by no means saying I’m good at it, but I have this vision of making a documentary of our wedding. I’ve always wanted to make a documentary that would make a difference for people. Granted, the only people this video would make a difference or really affect is our closest family and friends, but it’s a great place to start.

Well, I’ve been looking into videographers and gah...they’re expensive, but I have some options thanks to my brother Seth, my friend Jenn and this website I found. 

So where do we go from here? Seth suggests hiring a UT film student to take it on as their project. Jenn, so sweetly, offered to shoot and edit it herself, though I’m not sure she knew I was thinking documentary style. Then there’s this website called Wedit. It’s a good affordable option and what’s cool about it is you order this package where they send you about five flip cameras that you leave out, similar to the camera on the table option. You let the guests capture your big day and then send the cameras back to the company and they edit it for you with your input.

So now I’m still left with the question...what to do? Thoughts?

Here's some sample videos from Wedit, but seriously, share your feedback with me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck!!!! I had no idea there were so many options! That's so awesome! I can't see the samples from this computer, boo! Dude, I think any and all of those ideas are great! I never thought of a collage student but it's a good idea! My offer still stands and I'd love to help however I can and help you get it to look how you want :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to your birth month Baby K

November is finally here. Some days have gone by more slowly while others have flown by. One thing is for sure, you are very, very loved lit...