Monday, July 25, 2011

Call it a theme or what have you

I don't have colors, I guess you can say i'm more of a theme visionary than a color-nazi. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for people who can see color and know how to do it right. It's just not for me.

At first I was struggling between the themes of winter rustic and spanish elegance.

One day after talking to my mom and my cousins I decided to try and blend them both together. That's when my mom suggested the beautiful peacock. It's funny because at first I thought no birdcages, no birds, but the more I thought of the idea of a peacock, I kept getting more and more excited at the different ways I could incorporate it into a theme. So, when people ask me what's your theme or what look are you going for...my reply is Spanish Rustic with Peacock flairs. I haven't ever gotten a head turned sideways or a what's that mean so I think that is a good sign I nailed the description right on the head. If you're left puzzled let me share some pictures to give you a vision of what's in my head. :)

For your viewing pleasure:









Be sure to check me out on Pinterest to see more ideas Click Here. Also, I know I haven't been good at keeping up on the posts, but i'll get better :) See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I loooove this theme. That Pinterest website is so cool. Can I please order two huge peacocks to come to your wedding so that they can mate and poof out their feathers all big? (They mate in winter, right? heh heh).

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to your birth month Baby K

November is finally here. Some days have gone by more slowly while others have flown by. One thing is for sure, you are very, very loved lit...