Friday, March 15, 2013

Flight of the Kelloggs

Nervous, as I climbed the stairs
Anxious, as we sat and waited
Curious, as we saw young flyers
Nervous, as we were taught and trained
Anxious, as we suited up
Curious, as I approached the tunnel


I felt mixed emotions as we prepared to fly for the first time but it sort of went away when I saw 4 and 5-year-olds hopping in the tunnel unafraid. Then it came back as our time to fly grew closer and we were taught form and suiting up. Then, once we entered what I called “The vortex” there was no turning back. Josh went first and watching him eased my mind and made me laugh.
When it was my turn, I wanted to close my eyes and fall in but I kept my hands up, chin neutral and fell into the wind, eyes open!
Here is our second flight:


Here is our flight instructor's flight (show off, ha):



As you can see it was so much fun. I even ended up pulling off a stunt of my own, maybe I'll upload that video soon...I flipped (by accident)! If you haven't, you should definitely give this a try..We are now eager to give skydiving a try. I'll keep you posted on that :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to your birth month Baby K

November is finally here. Some days have gone by more slowly while others have flown by. One thing is for sure, you are very, very loved lit...