Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Upgraded blogging

Today, I'm writing my very first post from my new iPad mini. My husband gave this to me for our anniversary and I've been so afraid of using it until 1. I got a screen protector and 2. I got a case. Just in case you can't tell by my overly precautionary nature, I'm kind of a klutz and I didn't want something to go wrong before I had a chance to arm myself.

Here is a picture of me and the new equipment:


Anyways, our first anniversary was a big success...(the rescheduled one). First, we went flying and then we came home and opened our gifts. He had no idea I had been working on a scrapbook from our honeymoon and was pretty much brought to tears as he turned each page. You see our honeymoon was epic. I knew I wouldn't be able to top it so I thought I could try to preserve it.

Here is a picture of my "scrapbook surprise" which is actually made from cinnamon and coconut wood:


We popped our champagne and read letters to each other that we had written on our wedding day and letters our parents had written to us. We loved it and toasted to many more wonderful years ahead.

Check out some pictures from that night:

Keep an eye out later this week when I figure out how to post our flight videos and talk about what a blast we had and why YOU should try it too!










P.S. Feel free to share any helpful iPad apps I should download to keep the blogging process smooth :) Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to your birth month Baby K

November is finally here. Some days have gone by more slowly while others have flown by. One thing is for sure, you are very, very loved lit...